- Administer attendance statements and time cards in own sector, and ensure strict .
adherence with the objectives on working hours
- Ensure that the Planned Preventative Maintenance Corrective Maintenance and
repairs are running satisfactorily and that all relevant data is passed to the PM by the
- Co-ordinate and follow-up major repairs of cleaning equipment with repair workshop.
- Provide assistance and professional advice to other members of the management
team as and when required.
- Review proposals for housekeeping and cleaning plans.
- Liaise with manufacturers, as required, including their local representatives to ensure
proper supply of spare parts and assistance in the maintenance of the equipment.
-Take inventories and set controls of supplies, cleaning materials/chemicals/tools/
equipment and to check Purchase Requests.
- Conduct periodic meetings with his staff for smooth work performance.
- Conform to health and safety regulations by reporting and investigating accidents,
taking fire, gas and hazardous materials precautions.
- Administer quality assurance systems.
- A College Graduate or Hotel Management Diploma with ten years of experience minimum, of which at least five years should be in executive/senior supervisor position in similar facilities.
- Practical experience should include: housekeeping and cleaning of large complex buildings, operation of a Planned Preventive Maintenance System and services day-to-day with a working knowledge of computers and good management control.
- These professional skills must be balanced by a commensurate ability in practical expertise calling for the development of specific dynamic skills: interpersonal skills-leadership, delegation and motivation styles
Speaks, reads and writes excellent Arabic and English.